We all knew that training is extermely crucial for shooting skill. It could help you cultivate your reflextion when encounter with the defensive situation. Nolan here is going to show you the shooting speed training skill you can do it at home for free!
10 Shooting Rules You Should Always Keep In Mind
Before jumping into shooting training, you should keep these 10 rules in mind, no matter how experienced you are at shooting. You should be so familiar with these rules that they become a force of habit:
- Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
- NEVER point a weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Unload the firearms when they’re not in use.
- Keep the weapon on “safe” until you intend to fire, but do not rely on the “safe” entirely.
- Know your target and what lies beyond and in-between.
- Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you’re ready to fire.
- Make sure the ammunition is correct for your firearms.
- ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
- Handle carefully when your gun fails to fire.
- Have your firearm serviced regularly and learn the mechanical and handling of it.
Shooting Speed Training: Introduce Tai Chi Speed
Tai Chi is a traditional Chinese martial art. Its core spirit is to better control your movement through a flow of constant moving. We all know that going slowly while training is more challenging for muscle, balance, and coordination. Tai Chi requires you to focus on every movement you pose and every breath you take. Eventually, it helps your body to develop a natural flow of motion. Tai Chi is really good for defending training. Let’s see how Nolan applied Tai Chi to shooting skill training.
Better Safe Than Sorry. Protect Yourself With Body Armor
Protecting yourself should forever remain a priority. Even if you’re a skillful shooter and have taken all the shooter training classes, you never know what will happen at the range. Similar to driving, even though you are experienced, you should always buckle up. We can never foresee an accident.
Tacticon Armament provides affordable gear that could protect your safety without breaking the bank, so why not pay a little extra for a safer environment?
AR500 / AR600 Level 3+ Body Armor Lite With Plate Carrier Package$274.00 – $349.00
AR500 / AR600 Level 3+ Body Armor With Plate Carrier Package$274.00 – $349.00